Walkabouts Back-to-School Grant
What are Walkabouts? Walkabouts are web-based lessons for pre-K to second grade students that get young learners out of their seats and integrate movement with language arts, math, and reading content. Our team’s work with educators and curriculum specialists led to the development of this active learning platform, a simple but powerful tool that schools are investing in across the United States. Walkabouts correlate to each state's math and ELA/literacy standards as well as Head Start and NAEYC standards if applicable, so no instruction time is lost as kids move and learn. In addition, a Walkabouts subscription includes access to Walksheets, downloadable worksheets that include a movement component. To learn more, visit getwalkabouts.com and view the overview video on the home page.
How does the grant process work?
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Applicants will receive an email confirming their application submission.
- Recipients will be notified by email.
Who is eligible for ActivEd's Walkabout Grants?
- Schools must serve K to second grade students. Preferably, school should also serve pre-K students.
- Schools must be located in the United States.
— INTERESTED? APPLY NOW BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW. —