2019 Stay Active! Summer Challenge
To help your child stay active this summer, Walkabouts has launched the second annual Stay Active! Summer Challenge for pre-K to 2nd grade students! Here's how to participate:
Post the Stay Active! Summer Challenge activity tracker in a central place in your home such as on the fridge.
Help your child complete at least one activity each day for 10 weeks this summer, and track which activities your child completes each day on the activity tracker.
When the activity tracker is complete, let us know via the form below, including a photo of the completed activity tracker. If you prefer email, send a photo of the completed activity tracker to email@example.com.
Fill out the form below, including a photo of the completed activity tracker, no earlier than August 5, 2019 and no later than August 30, 2019. You may also email a photo or scan of the completed activity tracker to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same date.
For completing the Stay Active! Summer Learning Challenge, we’ll send your child a t-shirt.
Bonus $1,000 Prize
Encourage your children’s classmates and friends to participate in the challenge! The elementary school with the largest number of participating students will receive a $1,000 prize courtesy of Walkabouts.
What Are Walkabouts?
Walkabouts are web-based lessons that integrate movement with language arts, math, and reading content for pre-K to 2nd grade students. To learn more, visit www.getwalkabouts.com.
My Child Completed the 2019 Stay Active! Summer Challenge
Official Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to K-2nd graders and their parents and guardians who enter the contest on their behalf. Parents and guardians are responsible for submitting these forms and must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Minors are not allowed to enter the forms without the supervision of a parent or guardian. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Parent or Legal Guardian: By completing this form, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of your child’s participation. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless ACTIVED Inc., its officers, employees, volunteers, committees and boards, from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or actions (including costs and attorneys fees) for bodily injury and/or property damage, to the extent permissible by law. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement shall include indemnity against all costs (including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and court costs), expenses and liabilities incurred in or in connection with any such claim or proceeding brought thereon and in defense thereof. You further certify that your child is in good physical condition, and has no medical or physical conditions that would restrict his/her participation in this activity or program.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ActivEd, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 5, 2019 12:00AM EST and ending August 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by August 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible for publication. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ActivEd, Inc.
- Prizes: The Participants who completed for the forms will receive a t-shirt from ActivEd Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ActivEd, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Participant. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ActivEd, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ActivEd, Inc., 5000 Old Buncombe Road, Suite 27-264, Greenville, SC 29617 USA.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by ActivEd, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By clicking “Submit” on this form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Terms and Conditions.